As a landlord, you want insurance that is tailored specifically to protect your rental properties. Rental property is a great investment, especially if you protect your assets with excellent coverage.
Typical “dwelling fire” policies written for landlords offer coverage for:
- Your rental dwelling and other structures on the premises
- Your personal property at the rental dwelling
- Fair rental value and additional living expense, should covered damage make all or a portion of your rental dwelling unfit for normal use
Extra Coverage Does Not Have to Cost a Lot
- You may add personal liability and medical payments coverage to protect you in the event another person is injured on your rental property.
- Additional options may be provided that protect you against personal injury, wrongful eviction, or wrongful entry as well as other non-bodily injury claims such as libel and slander.
Many landlords supplement their coverage with personal umbrella liability insurance for broader protection. Contact us
today about the amount of coverage that’s right for you.