Occupational Health & Safety
The professionals at Towne Safety Solutions (TSS) implement proven strategies to help you prevent injuries in the workplace and reduce liability exposures. Reducing risks like these increases business productivity and efficiency, which can improve your company standing in the marketplace. These strategies can also help your company lower its insurance premiums and reduce its workers' compensation experience modification (ex:Mod) rate.
Loss Prevention & Safety Services
- Loss Control Inspections & Consultation - receive experienced-based guidance and loss control solutions to help your in-house safety and loss prevention team.
- Loss Control Representation - our Certified Safety Professionals will serve as your loss control representative and will advocate on your behalf with your insurance carrier as your Loss Control Carrier Liaison.
Safety & Health Management
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Policy and Procedure Development
- Safety Committee and Advising Team Development
- Safety Meeting Presentations
- Occupational Safety & Health (OSHA) Program Management Support
OSHA Compliance & Audits
- OSHA Regulatory Compliance Focused Inspections & Audits
- Best Practices Consulting and Abatement Recommendations
- OSHA Compliance and Citation Assistance
Industry-specific safety training is one of the most important elements of a comprehensive safety and health program. TSS can provide customized training and access to a number of safety training materials including:
- Confined Space Entry
- Driver Safety Training
- Fall Protection
- Forklift Certifications
- GHS Hazard Communication
- Incident Investigation
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPs)
- OSHA Recordkeeping/Reporting
- PPE Training
- Return-to-Work Programs
- Safety Leadership
- Scaffolding Awareness
OSHA Outreach Training
Our OSHA-authorized instructors can provide training for the OSHA 10-Hour outreach safety training in both required and customized workplace safety topics. Employees receive completion cards issued by the OSHA Training Institute.
National Safety Council (NSC) First Aid/CPR/AED Training
We offer Workplace First Aid CPR & AED instructor-led training through our association with the NSC. This training, that meets OSHA standards, is good for a two-year completion card. Your employees will learn to respond immediately and effectively in the event of a medical emergency.
NSC Defensive Driving Course
We offer this instructor-led driving safety course through our association with the National Safety Council. The course provides your drivers with defensive driving techniques to help them operate with the greatest skill and efficiency. This can protect your business from financial liabilities and costs associated with collisions.
NSC Professional Truck Driver Course
We offer this instructor-led professional truck driver course through our association with the National Safety Council. It is specifically created to address the unique challenges of truck drivers and provides them with defensive driving strategies and techniques that will help prevent collisions and traffic violations.
Loss Prevention Communications/Resources
TSS offers an extensive library of loss control-related risk insights, trends, compliance support, employee wellness, and emerging risk issues.
- Safety (Toolbox) Talks
- Employee Wellness
- OSHA Compliance
- DOT Compliance
- FMCSA Compliance
- Emerging Risk Issues
- Human Resources
- Risk Management
Your Loss Prevention & Safety Experts
The safety of employees in the workplace should be the top priority of every company. Towne Safety Solutions (TSS) is committed to your success. We offer uncommon expertise and professional safety and loss prevention solutions for your business’s unique needs.
Contact us today to learn more about our services!