Want to Keep Your Snowmobile, Dirt Bike, ATV, Golf Cart & Other Motorsport Insurance Costs Down?
Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. So what can you can keep your rates low?
1. Be safe. If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.
2. Choose your vehicle carefully. Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes, or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.
3. Own More Than One. With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
Good Coverage. Great Times.
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage – pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage – insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage – insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision - like fire, theft, or vandalism.
Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the trail – contact us today to find out how to get the best price and value on the motorsport insurance that’s right for you.
Find a LocationLocations
personal insurance advisors
Find an AdvisorSearch
Request a QuoteGet Started